Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of the website and newsletter is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of the website and newsletter are protected by copyright and cannot be used without prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website or newsletter for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website or newsletter is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website or newsletter meet your specific requirements.
- The website and newsletter contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the website and newsletter, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of the website or newsletter may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links are provided in the website and newsletter are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by clicking the "Unscribe" link in the newsletter.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
We collect your email address (and first and last name if you wish to provided them) so we can send you the "Bill on Branding" newsletter and to give you access to our archived information. The collection of your information, storage and emailing of the newsletter are managed by a third-party vendor (Benchmark Email) and are governed by the terms, conditions and privacy policies of Benchmark Email.
Your information will not be provided to any other third party, except as required by law.
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.